Our compulsory uniform consists of
Uniform for Sports Lessons
a long sleeve top
girls can wear leggings or tracksuit bottoms
boys can wear tracksuit bottoms
- If children wear headscarves for religious reasons, these must be without a pattern, dark blue, black or white.
- If a parent wishes their child to wear a religious artefact the headteacher needs to be informed in writing.
- If consent has then been given to wear a religious artefact in school, they need to be removed or made safe for P.E. For example, Sikh bangles must be covered for the lesson with a sweat band.
- No jewellery other than stud earrings and watches can be worn in school. If stud earrings are worn, they must be removed for P.E for health and safety reasons. The child must take out their own earrings or wear masking tape over the earrings for P.E, but if this is not possible, then they must not be worn to school on the day of P.E.
- The school can not be held responsible for any lost or damaged jewellery
- Unless connected to a special fundraising event organised in school such as Red Nose Day, pupils should not have brightly coloured dyed hair or extreme patterns in hair.
Uniform can be purchased from Uniform Direct, 54 Babington Lane, Derby DE1 1SX
Second hand uniform can also be bought and sold at www.uniformerly.co.uk